Monday, March 19, 2012

Wild Wadi Waterpark

It's almost summer, perfect time to hit the beach, pool and other water themed parks. Summer here in Dubai can be too hot and you'd rather stay indoors with your A/C on. Residents and tourists alike usually plan swimming and other outdoor activities between Feb to April.

picture courtesy of wildwadidubai.com

So one of the popular waterpark here in Dubai, UAE is Wild Wadi which is located on Jumeraih beach and on the same stretch as Burj Al Arab. So you get to enjoy the different rides at Wild Wadi and the view of Burj Dubai at the same time.  


                                                 from wild wadi official website 






13 comments:

  1. This is a big place and an awesome one! I wish I can go there one day!

    Ritchell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! We highly appreciate your review on our waterpark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, this looks like an awasome waterpark! Ferrari world, Burj Al Arab and now this! Dubai now is on my list of must see places.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wild Wadi is actually on my list of must-see places, especially kung mapadpad akong Dubai. I first saw this waterpark in one of the Amazing Race episodes. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. seems like a really nice place. ideal for family outings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, it seems to be a fun page.

    And BTW, I do appreciate your Dubai blog, since many Filipinos desire to work in DUbai, this blog will be very useful to them as a reference.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! Now this is what we can total adventure :) My sister-in-law is living in Dubai and she said that it is really a very nice place :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are more and more places to visit in dubai. Grabe I love slides sure ako maeenjoy ko toh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. uy..yung slides! as in mahaba ba talaga yan?..
    nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I wish I can visit this in the future.. :D There are really a lot of places to see and experience in Dubai! I'm not a great swimmer but I'll bravely take on those slides para maexperience!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I admit, I have fear of anything sliding down and this high? I might die....but I know it's fun esp for adventurous ones...ahihi not me :D Would probably go around the whole Park except the slide lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. di ko ata to makayanan..hahahah..anlaki!

    ReplyDelete