Friday, September 30, 2011

Fly with Emirates Airlines

The official carrier of Dubai, Emirates Airlines flies to over a hundred destinations worldwide.


I prefer Emirates Airlines because it flies non-stop from Dubai to Manila, Philippines. Less the hassle of connecting flights, hand luggage checks and waiting! But you can say with a price, nothing is free nowadays even one’s convenience. Emirates Airlines fares are a little pricier than other flights to Manila. Good thing our company provides Emirates Airlines ticket for our yearly vacation package.

The food, inflight entertainment and services are superb. Nothing beats flying with Emirates Airlines.


And I get skywards miles whenever I use their service. I exchange my accumulated points at Emirates High Street and got my iPod Nano at 50% the original price. That's a great bargain.


0 comments:

Post a Comment